Photochemical Internalization of Bleomycin is Superior to Photodynamic Therapy Due to the Therapeutic Effect in the Tumor Periphery
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 740–749, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Norum, O.-J., Gaustad, J.-V., Angell-Petersen, E., Rofstad, E. K., Peng, Q., Giercksky, K.-E. and Berg, K. (2009), Photochemical Internalization of Bleomycin is Superior to Photodynamic Therapy Due to the Therapeutic Effect in the Tumor Periphery. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 85: 740–749. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00477.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Received 7 August 2008, accepted 9 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!