Cytoprotective Role of Mitogen-activated Protein Kinase Phosphatase-1 in Light-damaged Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 834–842, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Lornejad-Schäfer, M. R., Schäfer, C., Schöffl, H. and Frank, J. (2009), Cytoprotective Role of Mitogen-activated Protein Kinase Phosphatase-1 in Light-damaged Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 85: 834–842. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00479.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Received 4 August 2008, accepted 17 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!