Photoinduced Nitric Oxide and Singlet Oxygen Release from ZnPC Liposome Vehicle Associated with the Nitrosyl Ruthenium Complex: Synergistic Effects in Photodynamic Therapy Application
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 705–713, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Maranho, D. S., De Lima, R. G., Primo, F. L., Da Silva, R. S. and Tedesco, A. C. (2009), Photoinduced Nitric Oxide and Singlet Oxygen Release from ZnPC Liposome Vehicle Associated with the Nitrosyl Ruthenium Complex: Synergistic Effects in Photodynamic Therapy Application. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 85: 705–713. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00481.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Received 17 April 2008, accepted 29 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!