Time-resolved Luminescence and Singlet Oxygen Formation After Illumination of the Hypericin–Low-density Lipoprotein Complex
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 816–823, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Gbur, P., Dedic, R., Chorvat Jr , D., Miskovsky, P., Hala, J. and Jancura, D. (2009), Time-resolved Luminescence and Singlet Oxygen Formation After Illumination of the Hypericin–Low-density Lipoprotein Complex. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 85: 816–823. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00483.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2008
- Received 11 July 2008, accepted 8 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!