Effect of Oxygen Concentration on Photo-oxidation and Photosensitizer Bleaching in Butter
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 669–676, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Wold, J. P., Veberg Dahl, A., Lundby, F., Nilsen, A. N., Juzeniene, A. and Moan, J. (2009), Effect of Oxygen Concentration on Photo-oxidation and Photosensitizer Bleaching in Butter. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 85: 669–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00492.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Received 1 May 2008, accepted 16 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!