Zoospores of Three Arctic Laminariales Under Different UV Radiation and Temperature Conditions: Exceptional Spectral Absorbance Properties and Lack of Phlorotannin Induction
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 970–977, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Müller, R., Wiencke, C., Bischof, K. and Krock, B. (2009), Zoospores of Three Arctic Laminariales Under Different UV Radiation and Temperature Conditions: Exceptional Spectral Absorbance Properties and Lack of Phlorotannin Induction. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 85: 970–977. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00515.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
- Received 5 May 2008, accepted 4 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!