This paper is part of the Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Retinal Proteins, Barcelona, Spain, 15–19 June 2008.
A Tin Oxide Transparent Electrode Provides the Means for Rapid Time-resolved pH Measurements: Application to Photoinduced Proton Transfer of Bacteriorhodopsin and Proteorhodopsin†
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 578–589, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Tamogami, J., Kikukawa, T., Miyauchi, S., Muneyuki, E. and Kamo, N. (2009), A Tin Oxide Transparent Electrode Provides the Means for Rapid Time-resolved pH Measurements: Application to Photoinduced Proton Transfer of Bacteriorhodopsin and Proteorhodopsin. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 85: 578–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00520.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Received 3 August 2008, accepted 14 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!