This paper is part of the Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Retinal Proteins, Barcelona, Spain, 15–19 June 2008.
Dissection of Environmental Changes at the Cytoplasmic Surface of Light-activated Bacteriorhodopsin and Visual Rhodopsin: Sequence of Spectrally Silent Steps†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 570–577, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Kim, T.-Y., Moeller, M., Winkler, K., Kirchberg, K. and Alexiev, U. (2009), Dissection of Environmental Changes at the Cytoplasmic Surface of Light-activated Bacteriorhodopsin and Visual Rhodopsin: Sequence of Spectrally Silent Steps. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 85: 570–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00525.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2009
- Received 18 August 2008, accepted 17 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!