These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Structural Characterization of a Zinc High-affinity Binding Site in Rhodopsin†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 479–484, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Toledo, D., Cordomí, A., Proietti, M. G., Benfatto, M., Del Valle, L. J., Pérez, J. J., Garriga, P. and Sepulcre, F. (2009), Structural Characterization of a Zinc High-affinity Binding Site in Rhodopsin. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 85: 479–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00529.x
This paper is part of the Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Retinal Proteins, Barcelona, Spain, 15–19 June 2008.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
- Received 14 August 2008, accepted 24 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!