Chlorin–Bacteriochlorin Energy-transfer Dyads as Prototypes for Near-infrared Molecular Imaging Probes: Controlling Charge-transfer and Fluorescence Properties in Polar Media
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 909–920, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Kee, H. L., Diers, J. R., Ptaszek, M., Muthiah, C., Fan, D., Lindsey, J. S., Bocian, D. F. and Holten, D. (2009), Chlorin–Bacteriochlorin Energy-transfer Dyads as Prototypes for Near-infrared Molecular Imaging Probes: Controlling Charge-transfer and Fluorescence Properties in Polar Media. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 85: 909–920. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00532.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
- Received 31 October 2008, accepted 23 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!