This paper is part of the Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Retinal Proteins, Barcelona, Spain, 15–19 June 2008.
Coupling Between the Retinal Thermal Isomerization and the Glu194 Residue of Bacteriorhodopsin†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
© 2009 U.S. Government. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 617–623, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Lazarova, T., Querol, E. and Padrós, E. (2009), Coupling Between the Retinal Thermal Isomerization and the Glu194 Residue of Bacteriorhodopsin. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 85: 617–623. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2008.00534.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
- Received 2 September 2008, accepted 23 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!