This paper is part of the Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Retinal Proteins, Barcelona, Spain, 15–19 June 2008.
Role of Arg123 in Light-driven Anion Pump Mechanisms of pharaonis Halorhodopsin†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 547–555, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Kubo, M., Kikukawa, T., Miyauchi, S., Seki, A., Kamiya, M., Aizawa, T., Kawano, K., Kamo, N. and Demura, M. (2009), Role of Arg123 in Light-driven Anion Pump Mechanisms of pharaonis Halorhodopsin. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 85: 547–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2009.00538.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
- Received 6 September 2008, accepted 8 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!