This paper is part of the Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Retinal Proteins, Barcelona, Spain, 15–19 June 2008.
Additive Effects of Chlorin E6 and Metal Ion Binding on the Thermal Stability of Rhodopsin In Vitro†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 471–478, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Balem, F., Yanamala, N. and Klein-Seetharaman, J. (2009), Additive Effects of Chlorin E6 and Metal Ion Binding on the Thermal Stability of Rhodopsin In Vitro. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 85: 471–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2009.00539.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Received 14 September 2008, accepted 17 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!