The Relationship of Phthalocyanine 4 (Pc 4) Concentrations Measured Noninvasively to Outcome of Pc 4 Photodynamic Therapy in Mice
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 1011–1019, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Bai, L., Guo, J., Bontempo III, F. A. and Eiseman, J. L. (2009), The Relationship of Phthalocyanine 4 (Pc 4) Concentrations Measured Noninvasively to Outcome of Pc 4 Photodynamic Therapy in Mice. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 85: 1011–1019. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2009.00542.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Received 17 November 2008, accepted 12 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!