siRNA-mediated Knockdown of the Heme Synthesis and Degradation Pathways: Modulation of Treatment Effect of 5-Aminolevulinic Acid-based Photodynamic Therapy in Urothelial Cancer Cell Lines
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 1020–1027, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Miyake, M., Ishii, M., Kawashima, K., Kodama, T., Sugano, K., Fujimoto, K. and Hirao, Y. (2009), siRNA-mediated Knockdown of the Heme Synthesis and Degradation Pathways: Modulation of Treatment Effect of 5-Aminolevulinic Acid-based Photodynamic Therapy in Urothelial Cancer Cell Lines. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 85: 1020–1027. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2009.00543.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Received 2 November 2008, accepted 5 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!