Physicochemical Studies of Demetalation of Light-harvesting Bacteriochlorophyll Isomers Purified from Green Sulfur Photosynthetic Bacteria
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1140–1146, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Hirai, Y., Tamiaki, H., Kashimura, S. and Saga, Y. (2009), Physicochemical Studies of Demetalation of Light-harvesting Bacteriochlorophyll Isomers Purified from Green Sulfur Photosynthetic Bacteria. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 85: 1140–1146. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2009.00580.x
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Received 7 March 2009, accepted 8 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!