Impact of Photodynamic Treatment with Meso-substituted Porphyrin on the Immunomodulatory Capacity of White Blood Cell-containing Red Blood Cell Products
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 223–230, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Trannoy, L., Roelen, D., Koekkoek, K. and Brand, A. (2010), Impact of Photodynamic Treatment with Meso-substituted Porphyrin on the Immunomodulatory Capacity of White Blood Cell-containing Red Blood Cell Products. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 223–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2009.00624.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Received 20 February 2009, accepted 23 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!