In Vivo Optical Properties of Melanocytic Skin Lesions: Common Nevi, Dysplastic Nevi and Malignant Melanoma
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 236–240, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Zonios, G., Dimou, A., Carrara, M. and Marchesini, R. (2010), In Vivo Optical Properties of Melanocytic Skin Lesions: Common Nevi, Dysplastic Nevi and Malignant Melanoma. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 236–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2009.00630.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Received 14 July 2009, accepted 3 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!