Examination of Solar Simulators Used for the Determination of Sunscreen UVA Efficacy
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 162–167, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Sayre, R. M. and Dowdy, J. C. (2010), Examination of Solar Simulators Used for the Determination of Sunscreen UVA Efficacy. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 162–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2009.00633.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Received 13 June 2009, accepted 14 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!