These authors contributed equally to this study.
Increased UV-B Radiation Affects the Viability, Reactive Oxygen Species Accumulation and Antioxidant Enzyme Activities in Maize (Zea mays L.) Pollen
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 110–116, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Wang, S., Xie, B., Yin, L., Duan, L., Li, Z., Egrinya Eneji, A., Tsuji, W. and Tsunekawa, A. (2010), Increased UV-B Radiation Affects the Viability, Reactive Oxygen Species Accumulation and Antioxidant Enzyme Activities in Maize (Zea mays L.) Pollen. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 110–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2009.00635.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Received 8 March 2009, accepted 24 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!