Variability of Cloud-free Ultraviolet Dose Rates on Global Scale Due to Modeled Scenarios of Future Ozone Recovery
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 117–122, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Kazantzidis, A., Tourpali, K. and Bais, A. F. (2010), Variability of Cloud-free Ultraviolet Dose Rates on Global Scale Due to Modeled Scenarios of Future Ozone Recovery. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 117–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2009.00645.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Received 17 July 2009, accepted 9 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!