Current address: Naoki Kamo, College of Pharmaceutical Science, Matsuyama University, Matsuyama 790 8578, Japan.
Photoreaction Cycle of Phoborhodopsin (Sensory Rhodopsin II) from Halobacterium salinarum Expressed in Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 571–579, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Dai, G., Ohno, Y., Ikeda, Y., Tamogami, J., Kikukawa, T., Kamo, N. and Iwasa, T. (2010), Photoreaction Cycle of Phoborhodopsin (Sensory Rhodopsin II) from Halobacterium salinarum Expressed in Escherichia coli. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 571–579. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2009.00687.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
- Received 7 August 2009, accepted 10 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!