Temperature and Solar Radiation Interactions on 3H-leucine Incorporation by Bacterioplankton in a Subtropical Estuary
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 593–599, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Bullock, A. K. and Jeffrey, W. H. (2010), Temperature and Solar Radiation Interactions on 3H-leucine Incorporation by Bacterioplankton in a Subtropical Estuary. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 593–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2009.00695.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
- Received 8 July 2009, accepted 24 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!