Low-light-induced Violaxanthin De-epoxidation in Shortly Preheated Leaves: Uncoupling from ΔpH-dependent Nonphotochemical Quenching
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 722–726, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Ilík, P., Kotabová, E., Špundová, M., Novák, O., Kaňa, R. and Strzałka, K. (2010), Low-light-induced Violaxanthin De-epoxidation in Shortly Preheated Leaves: Uncoupling from ΔpH-dependent Nonphotochemical Quenching. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 722–726. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2009.00699.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Received 5 September 2009, accepted 7 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!