Association of Acenaphthoporphyrins with Liposomes for the Photodynamic Treatment of Leishmaniasis
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 645–652, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Gardner, D. M., Taylor, V. M., Cedeño, D. L., Padhee, S., Robledo, S. M., Jones, M. A., Lash, T. D. and Vélez, I. D. (2010), Association of Acenaphthoporphyrins with Liposomes for the Photodynamic Treatment of Leishmaniasis. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 645–652. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00705.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Received 1 September 2009, accepted 18 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!