Current address: Department of Chemistry, SUNY at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY.
Controlling the Formation of Silver Nanoparticles on Silica by Photochemical Deposition and Other Means†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
© 2010 U.S. Government. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print: "Phototoxicity of the Skin and Eye" in honor of Dr Colin Chignell
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 806–812, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Vinci, J. C., Bilski, P., Kotek, R. and Chignell, C. (2010), Controlling the Formation of Silver Nanoparticles on Silica by Photochemical Deposition and Other Means. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 806–812. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00717.x
This invited paper is part of the Symposium-in-Print: “Phototoxicity of the Skin and Eye,” in honor of Dr. Colin Chignell.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Received 11 November 2009, accepted 3 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!