A Blue Light-inducible Phosphodiesterase Activity in the Cyanobacterium Synechococcus elongatus
Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 606–611, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Cao, Z., Livoti, E., Losi, A. and Gärtner, W. (2010), A Blue Light-inducible Phosphodiesterase Activity in the Cyanobacterium Synechococcus elongatus. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 606–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00724.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
- Received 20 August 2009, accepted 28 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!