This invited paper is part of the Symposium-in-Print: “Phototoxicity of the Skin and Eye,” in honor of Dr. Colin Chignell.
Zinc-induced Structural Effects Enhance Oxygen Consumption and Superoxide Generation in Synthetic Pheomelanins on UVA/Visible Light Irradiation†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print: "Phototoxicity of the Skin and Eye" in honor of Dr Colin Chignell
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 757–764, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Panzella, L., Szewczyk, G., D’Ischia, M., Napolitano, A. and Sarna, T. (2010), Zinc-induced Structural Effects Enhance Oxygen Consumption and Superoxide Generation in Synthetic Pheomelanins on UVA/Visible Light Irradiation. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 757–764. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00726.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
- Received 27 November 2009, accepted 8 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!