Contract to SRA International.
Quenching of Singlet Oxygen by Pyocyanin and Related Phenazines†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
© 2010 U.S. Government. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print: "Phototoxicity of the Skin and Eye" in honor of Dr Colin Chignell
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 742–746, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Reszka, K. J., Bilski, P. J. and Britigan, B. E. (2010), Quenching of Singlet Oxygen by Pyocyanin and Related Phenazines. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 742–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00728.x
This invited paper is part of the Symposium-in-Print: “Phototoxicity of the Skin and Eye,” in honor of Dr. Colin Chignell.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
- Received 15 December 2009, accepted 16 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!