Sulfur Deficiency Changes Mycosporine-like Amino Acid (MAA) Composition of Anabaena variabilis PCC 7937: A Possible Role of Sulfur in MAA Bioconversion
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print: "Phototoxicity of the Skin and Eye" in honor of Dr Colin Chignell
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 862–870, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Singh, S. P., Klisch, M., Sinha, R. P. and Häder, D.-P. (2010), Sulfur Deficiency Changes Mycosporine-like Amino Acid (MAA) Composition of Anabaena variabilis PCC 7937: A Possible Role of Sulfur in MAA Bioconversion. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 862–870. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00736.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received 21 July 2009, accepted 4 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!