Role of the Protein Cavity in Phytochrome Chromoprotein Assembly and Double-bond Isomerization: A Comparison with Model Compounds
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print: "Phototoxicity of the Skin and Eye" in honor of Dr Colin Chignell
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 856–861, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Rohmer, T., Lang, C., Gärtner, W., Hughes, J. and Matysik, J. (2010), Role of the Protein Cavity in Phytochrome Chromoprotein Assembly and Double-bond Isomerization: A Comparison with Model Compounds. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 856–861. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00740.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Received 9 February 2010, accepted 19 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!