Ultraviolet B Radiation of Human Skin Generates Platelet-activating Factor Receptor Agonists
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print: "Phototoxicity of the Skin and Eye" in honor of Dr Colin Chignell
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 949–954, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Travers, J. B., Berry, D., Yao, Y., Yi, Q., Konger, R. L. and Travers, J. B. (2010), Ultraviolet B Radiation of Human Skin Generates Platelet-activating Factor Receptor Agonists. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 949–954. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00743.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Received 7 January 2010, accepted 29 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!