Nicotinamide Prevents Ultraviolet Radiation-induced Cellular Energy Loss
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print: "Phototoxicity of the Skin and Eye" in honor of Dr Colin Chignell
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 942–948, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Park, J., Halliday, G. M., Surjana, D. and Damian, D. L. (2010), Nicotinamide Prevents Ultraviolet Radiation-induced Cellular Energy Loss. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 942–948. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00746.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Received 27 January 2010, accepted 30 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!