Fiber-optic Singlet Oxygen [1O2 (1Δg)] Generator Device Serving as a Point Selective Sterilizer
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print: "Phototoxicity of the Skin and Eye" in honor of Dr Colin Chignell
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 890–894, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Aebisher, D., Zamadar, M., Mahendran, A., Ghosh, G., McEntee, C. and Greer, A. (2010), Fiber-optic Singlet Oxygen [1O2 (1Δg)] Generator Device Serving as a Point Selective Sterilizer. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 890–894. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00748.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Received 14 March 2010, accepted 2 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!