Effects of Photodynamic Therapy Using Hematoporphyrin Monomethyl Ether on Experimental Choroidal Neovascularization
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print: "Phototoxicity of the Skin and Eye" in honor of Dr Colin Chignell
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 972–980, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Fan, S., Qiu, H., Huang, H., Gu, Y. and Zeng, J. (2010), Effects of Photodynamic Therapy Using Hematoporphyrin Monomethyl Ether on Experimental Choroidal Neovascularization. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 972–980. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00757.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Received 22 January 2010, accepted 14 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!