Photoactive Ternary Rare Earth Complex Hybrids with Sulfoxide Functionalized Silica and PMMA (or Phen)
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print: "Phototoxicity of the Skin and Eye" in honor of Dr Colin Chignell
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 813–820, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Guo, L., Yan, B. and Li, Y. (2010), Photoactive Ternary Rare Earth Complex Hybrids with Sulfoxide Functionalized Silica and PMMA (or Phen). Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 813–820. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00762.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
- Received 18 February 2010, accepted 9 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!