Novel Rare Earth–Polyvinyl Pyridine Complex Functionalized Hybrid Silica Microspheres: Molecular Assembly and Photophysical Property
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 86, Issue 6, pages 1185–1190, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Guo, L. and Yan, B. (2010), Novel Rare Earth–Polyvinyl Pyridine Complex Functionalized Hybrid Silica Microspheres: Molecular Assembly and Photophysical Property. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 1185–1190. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00789.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 2 June 2010, accepted 11 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!