Development and Evaluation of Fiber Optic Probe-based Helium–Neon Low-level Laser Therapy System for Tissue Regeneration—An In Vivo Experimental Study
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 86, Issue 6, pages 1364–1372, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Prabhu, V., Rao, S. B.S., Rao, N. B., Aithal, K. B., Kumar, P. and Mahato, K. K. (2010), Development and Evaluation of Fiber Optic Probe-based Helium–Neon Low-level Laser Therapy System for Tissue Regeneration—An In Vivo Experimental Study. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 1364–1372. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00791.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 14 June 2010, accepted 22 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!