Quantification of Cyclobutane Pyrimidine Dimers Induced by UVB Radiation in Conidia of the Fungi Aspergillus fumigatus, Aspergillus nidulans, Metarhizium acridum and Metarhizium robertsii
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 86, Issue 6, pages 1259–1266, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Nascimento, É., Da Silva, S. H., Dos Reis Marques, E., Roberts, D. W. and Braga, G. U. L. (2010), Quantification of Cyclobutane Pyrimidine Dimers Induced by UVB Radiation in Conidia of the Fungi Aspergillus fumigatus, Aspergillus nidulans, Metarhizium acridum and Metarhizium robertsii. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 1259–1266. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00793.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2010 10:57AM EST
- Received 31 March 2010, accepted 26 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!