The Effect of Actinoquinol with Hyaluronic Acid in Eye Drops on the Optical Properties and Oxidative Damage of the Rabbit Cornea Irradiated with UVB Rays
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 86, Issue 6, pages 1294–1306, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Čejka, Č., Luyckx, J., Ardan, T., Pláteník, J., Širc, J., Michálek, J. and Čejková, J. (2010), The Effect of Actinoquinol with Hyaluronic Acid in Eye Drops on the Optical Properties and Oxidative Damage of the Rabbit Cornea Irradiated with UVB Rays. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 1294–1306. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00796.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2010 11:21PM EST
- Received 16 March 2010, accepted 06 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!