Role of the Quorum Sensing Mechanism in the Response of Pseudomonas aeruginosa to Lethal and Sublethal UVA Irradiation
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
© 2010 U.S. Government. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 86, Issue 6, pages 1334–1342, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Costa, C. S., Pezzoni, M., Fernández, R. O. and Pizarro, R. A. (2010), Role of the Quorum Sensing Mechanism in the Response of Pseudomonas aeruginosa to Lethal and Sublethal UVA Irradiation. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 1334–1342. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00800.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2010 01:16AM EST
- Received 16 June 2010, accepted 11 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!