The α,5-Dicarboxy-2-nitrobenzyl Caging Group, a Tool for Biophysical Applications with Improved Hydrophilicity: Synthesis, Photochemical Properties and Biological Characterization
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 86, Issue 6, pages 1247–1254, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Schaper, K., Madani Mobarekeh, S. A., Doro, P. and Maydt, D. (2010), The α,5-Dicarboxy-2-nitrobenzyl Caging Group, a Tool for Biophysical Applications with Improved Hydrophilicity: Synthesis, Photochemical Properties and Biological Characterization. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 1247–1254. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00803.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2010 09:55AM EST
- Received 11 May 2010, accepted 13 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!