Development of an ErbB-overexpressing A-431 Optical Reporting Tumor Xenograft Model to Assess Targeted Photodynamic Therapy Regimens
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation. The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 86, Issue 6, pages 1379–1389, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Savellano, M. D., Owusu-Brackett, N., Son, J., Callier, T. and Savellano, D. H. (2010), Development of an ErbB-overexpressing A-431 Optical Reporting Tumor Xenograft Model to Assess Targeted Photodynamic Therapy Regimens. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 86: 1379–1389. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00805.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2010 02:35AM EST
- Received 20 April 2010, accepted 17 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!