Intensity-dependent Direct Solar Radiation- and UVA-induced Radical Damage to Human Skin and DNA, Lipids and Proteins
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2010 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 117–130, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Haywood, R., Andrady, C., Kassouf, N. and Sheppard, N. (2011), Intensity-dependent Direct Solar Radiation- and UVA-induced Radical Damage to Human Skin and DNA, Lipids and Proteins. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 87: 117–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00850.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2010 12:24PM EST
- Received 24 May 2010, accepted 18 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!