These two authors contributed equally to this work
Far-Infrared Radiation Promotes Angiogenesis in Human Microvascular Endothelial Cells via Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase Activation
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2010 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 441–446, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Rau, C.-S., Yang, J. C.-S., Jeng, S.-F., Chen, Y.-C., Lin, C.-J., Wu, C.-J., Lu, T.-H. and Hsieh, C.-H. (2011), Far-Infrared Radiation Promotes Angiogenesis in Human Microvascular Endothelial Cells via Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase Activation. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 87: 441–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00853.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2010 09:26AM EST
- Received 30 July 2010, accepted 27 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!