Marguerité Pitié and Raphaël Culerrier contributed equally to this work.
Morniga G: A Plant Lectin as an Endocytic Ligand for Photosensitizer Molecule Targeting Toward Tumor-Associated T/Tn Antigens
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2010 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 370–377, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Poiroux, G., Pitié, M., Culerrier, R., Ségui, B., Van Damme, E. J.M., Peumans, W. J., Bernadou, J., Levade, T., Rougé, P., Barre, A. and Benoist, H. (2011), Morniga G: A Plant Lectin as an Endocytic Ligand for Photosensitizer Molecule Targeting Toward Tumor-Associated T/Tn Antigens. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 87: 370–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00858.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2010 06:49AM EST
- Received 30 August 2010, accepted 4 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!