Current address: Department of Chemistry, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, USA.
Quenching Enhancement of the Singlet Excited State of Pheophorbide-a by DNA in the Presence of the Quinone Carboquone
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 275–283, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Díaz-Espinosa, Y., Crespo-Hernández, C. E., Alegría, A. E., García, C. and Arce, R. (2011), Quenching Enhancement of the Singlet Excited State of Pheophorbide-a by DNA in the Presence of the Quinone Carboquone. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 87: 275–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00869.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 DEC 2010 05:18AM EST
- Received 16 June 2010, accepted 22 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!