Timeframes of UVA-induced Bystander Effects in Human Keratinocytes
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 435–440, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Whiteside, J. R., Allinson, S. L. and McMillan, T. J. (2011), Timeframes of UVA-induced Bystander Effects in Human Keratinocytes. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 87: 435–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00881.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2010 11:50AM EST
- Received 31 August 2010, accepted 2 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!