Intranasal Phototherapy Is More Effective Than Fexofenadine Hydrochloride in the Treatment of Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis: Results of a Pilot Study
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 474–477, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Garaczi, E., Boros-Gyevi, M., Bella, Z., Csoma, Z., Kemény, L. and Koreck, A. (2011), Intranasal Phototherapy Is More Effective Than Fexofenadine Hydrochloride in the Treatment of Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis: Results of a Pilot Study. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 87: 474–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2010.00882.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2010 12:26PM EST
- Received 29 September 2010, accepted 16 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!