Does Enhanced Solar UV-B Radiation Affect Marine Primary Producers in Their Natural Habitats?
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 263–266, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Häder, D.-P. (2011), Does Enhanced Solar UV-B Radiation Affect Marine Primary Producers in Their Natural Habitats?. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 87: 263–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.00888.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2011 08:39PM EST
- Received 12 December 2010, accepted 23 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!